10 Question IQ Test
Pırıl PARLAK – Amerikaya Gidiş – Vize Ve Çalışma Videosu 🇺🇸
This is a quick, quirky test of your knowledge. You will find ten brain teasers which will make you really think. See if you’re a genius or an imbecile!
Subscribe to Thomas8april – on this channel I upload videos of which will interest/amaze you from quirky tests to clever brain tricks such as “I can guess your birthday”. Subscribe now: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=thomas8april
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Thomas8april
1. In Question One, if Johnny’s MOTHER has THREE children:
Then obviously, as it is Johnny’s mother, Johnny is the third child, as she is his mother, hence her child.
2. He is a BUTCHER, therefore he weighs MEAT, as it is his job.
3. Mount Everest has always been the highest mountain, just no-one knew of it.
4. There is obviously no dirt in a hole – it would just fall right through, right?
5. The word ‘incorrectly’ is the only word which is spelt I-N-C-O-R-R-E-C-T-L-Y
6. In the Southern Hemisphere (i.e Australia), they have summer during our winter, and winter during our summer. Therefore, 26th December is summer in the Southern Hemisphere. That is how Billies birthday falls in summer.
7. You cannot take a picture with a wooden leg, it doesn’t even have a lens?! You have to take a picture of a man with a camera, or a camera phone, etc.
8. You would be in second place of course, if you pass the person in 2nd place, you are now 2nd and that person you overtook is now 3rd. If you overtook the person in 1st, you will be 1st.
9. Neither of these terms are correct. Egg yolks are never white. Egg yolks are always yellow.
10. If you combine haystacks isn’t it just one massive haystack?!
Thank you for watching, please subscribe.